Buy Pholiotina Smithii is a rare member of the genus Pholiotina which contains the hallucinogenic alkaloid psilocybin . It was previously known as Galera cyanopes Photography and microscopy by Jordan Luebben.
Buy Pholiotina Smithii
- Hat : 0.3 – 1 (1.3) cm in diameter Conical to convex but widens almost with age, with a distinct, smooth, tawny ocher to cinnamon brown umbo, darker at the edges, shiny when it is wet, hygrophane, even streaked when it is wet. Lightens as it dries and takes on a tan color.
- Gills : adnate to appended, tight to subdistant, narrow to moderately broad, pale greyish yellow to brown with whitish margins, becoming rusty cinnamon brown with age.
- Spores : cinnamon brown, (6.5) 7.0 – 9.0 x 4.0 – 4.5 (5) micrometers smooth and ellipsoid with thick walls and a small but distinct germ pore.
- Stipe : (1) 2 to 5 (7.5) cm long, 0.75 to 1 (1.5) mm thick, usually equal but often slightly swollen at the base. Fragile, whitish with fine fibrils but becoming smooth, ringless, slightly twisted striations, often slightly grayish at the base when young, becoming azure blue with age, quickly bluish on handling.
- Taste :
- Odor : mealy.
- Microscopic characteristics : Subcapitated cheilocystids.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) human biological system is re-studied with teamwork, attempting to further understand it. An honest investigation of a similar Psilocin-like system in the human body is considered as a doctorate dissertation or towards a Master’s Thesis.Buy Pholiotina Smithii
Collect all ethically available data on people who wanted to experience the effects of true Psilocybin mushrooms, but were biologically never able to – despite ingestion. Develop a hypothesis explaining how this could be biologicallyTechniques of growing Pluteus species in mycelial culture and methods for fruitbody production are published, including growth parameters.
Quantification of blue-to-green collections are made, with emphasis on where (on the basidiocarps) this color .
Pluteus are fun, albeit a bit brittle to work with. They have an interesting, radish flavor that makes for interesting uses with fresh vegetables and fish.